How can we help?
RE/MAX In Motion
313 N Meadow St
Ithaca, NY 14850
About UsA locally woman owned real estate brokerage established in 2004 with all full-time agents, serving the greater Tompkins County and Finger Lakes area. Our Agents Know That Real Estate Is More Than A House: It's A Community. We provide in-depth market knowledge, the skills to negotiate and handle complex transactions, quick responses and professional marketing. With over 50 years of collective experience we guide and advise our clients through the, sometimes, emotional real estate process with professionalism and compassion. We will make your real estate experience better. Sincerely Melissa Miller Fedrizzi and Lindsay Hart Brokers/Owners
RE/MAX IN MOTION
313 N Meadow Street, Ithaca NY 14850
STANDARDIZED OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASERS OF REAL ESTATE PURSUANT TO REAL PROPERTY LAW §442-H
RE/MAX IN MOTION (the “Broker”) is making this Standardized Operating Procedure available on any publicly available website and mobile device application maintained by the Broker and any of its licensees and teams. Broker has copies of these Standardized Operating Procedures available to the public upon request at Broker’s office location.
Please be advised that RE/MAX In Motion will request the following:
1. RE/MAX In Motion agent will provide their real estate license pocket card as verification to all prospective buyer clients.
2. RE/MAX In Motion agent will ask prospective buyer clients to verify their name (s).
3. RE/MAX In Motion agent will upon first substantive contact with prospective buyer clients share and explain the NYS Disclosure Form for Buyer and Seller and the NYS Housing Discrimination Disclosure Form
4. RE/MAX In Motion agent will ask the prospective buyer clients if they in a contractual relationship with another agent. Our agents can create an exclusive buyers agency relationship with their prospective buyer clients.
5. RE/MAX In Motion agent will confirm that all prospective buyer clients are qualified to purchase homes prior to any home visits or prospecting. Requirement will be written proof of funds, or bank qualification letter head.
6. RE/MAX In Motion agent will serve their buyer clients following this policy, the NY State Agency definition, and the REALTOR Code of Ethics.
Acknowledgement of Broker’s Broker:
NYS Licensed Broker #10491209901
Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
NYS Licensed Broker #10491209900
Standard Operating Procedure 4/20/22
Thank you for choosing RE/MAX In Motion for all of your real estate needs. The Finger Lakes Region's trusted advisors since 2004.